"Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening..."- Coco Chanel

Saturday 5 February 2011

Sky Inspired


sky-ferreira-02.jpgsky-ferreira--01.jpg
There's something about Sky Ferreira that inspires my style. She's got a perfect butter-wouldn't melt doll face but wears clothes suggesting more of a devil-may-care attitude. It's an interesting paradox, and one I find myself trying to emulate in the mornings when I get dressed. Girly pieces, like the above slouchy t-shirt and prep-school tartan skirt are dressed down with a denim jacket and grungy boots. The result is a youthful look I have fallen in love with. I also adore the patterned leggings teamed with daringly high green satin shoes- it should be all wrong, but some how it works. From now on I'm definitely going to throw on some crazy leggings with an otherwise conservative outfit, or whack out the worker boots with a whimsical summery dress.

sky_ferreira

No comments:

Post a Comment