"Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening..."- Coco Chanel

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Coveting Spring

If ever there was a time to turn preppy, now is the time. Jack Wills is the current go-to place for whimsical British Heritage clothes and quilted jackets have stormed the highstreets all winter. Thus, I am on the hunt to infuse a bit of prep into my wardrobe, and I think I have found just the item:
This Jacket, by Barbour, is a guaranteed hit for spring. It's girly enough to inspire a flirtatious element but practical enough to tick all the utility-style boxes, and I'm determined it will be my companion come festival season. I can already imagine myself rocking this at Reading complete with flowers in my hair, ripped denim shorts and traditional black hunter wellies...

No comments:

Post a Comment